Each Canadian immigration program has its own unique eligibility requirements, but there are also several Canadian visa criteria shared in common.
Common Canadian visa criteria include the following:
- You must be at least 18-years-old to apply
- You must have good health, a medical exam may be required
- You must be a person of good character, a police certificate may be required
- You must have satisfactory English or French language skills, a language evaluation exam may be required
- You must pay the governmental fees
- You must possess a valid passport or other authorized travel document
In addition to these common requirements, there are also unique eligibility criteria for the various Canadian immigration programs.
For more information, contact BecomeACanadian.