At Become a Canadian, we have helped many people with the procedure to immigrate to Canada. While this may seem like a difficult process, with the help of Become a Canadian and our experts, we can make it easier for you. In fact, we plan to do the hard work and allow you to ask questions while we offer support to you along the way.
One question that commonly arises is how to pay the immigration fees when applying for a Canadian visa. Typically, these fees to the Canadian government need to be paid when you submit your documents. However, there are exceptions, based on the type of visa for which you are applying and to which government office in Canada you send your application.
Become a Canadian can help you understand the best time to pay your fees, and also what is required from the Canadian government. The application fee for a visa is generally paid before the Right of Permanent Residence Fee. Of course, there are always exceptions and here at Become a Canadian, we will help you understand what you should pay, when to make payment, and to whom your payment should be sent.
There are some options on how you can pay for the Canadian immigration fees. These include credit card, money order, bank draft, or certified check. Fees will vary based on the type of application you use. These could include the: Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP); Federal Skilled Trades Program (FSTP); Provincial Nominee Program (PNP); Family Sponsorship Program; and the Caregiver Program.
Here are some of the benefits of our program at Become A Canadian:
- Excellent customer service throughout the immigration process.
- Professional assistance to verify that you apply for the best visa program.
- Timely confirmation that all forms and documents are submitted without error.
- Professional guidance from ICCRC-approved immigration consultants.
- Access to our expert services at affordable prices.
- Experts are available to help during the entire experience.
- Preparation help for your interview.
- Assessment of the best visa option.
- Timely information always available to keep you informed.
At Become A Canadian, we take the time to help you through the immigration process, so you don’t have to worry. Contact us today to see how we can help you!